Catherine Bass is a Paralegal at Brownson PLLC. Catherine has long-standing, substantial experience in all aspects of workers’ compensation. In that capacity, she is involved in the firm’s workers’ compensation defense practice in Minnesota and Wisconsin where she handles matters dealing with medical summaries, deposition summaries, records, pleadings, calculation of Average Weekly Wage and Temporary Partial Disability under the workers’ compensation schedules, negotiations with medical providers and intervenors, drafting deposition summaries, discovery responses, and interfacing with the Department of Labor & Industry.
- M.A., Regis University, Denver, CO
- Paralegal Certificate, University of San Diego, CA
B.A., cum laude, University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN
- M.A., Regis university, Denver, CO Paralegal Certificate
- University of San Diego, San Diego, CA B.A., cum laude
- University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, MN