Electronic & Green
Leader in Paperless Electronic Legal Practice
At Brownson PLLC, we have gone to considerable lengths to be environmentally responsible. We are proud to be at the forefront of paperless law office operation and technology with private cloud-based records and data systems, including sophisticated database software and storage systems.
- We have been a leader in searchable electronic database use, with continual updates and training.
- We have advanced from the traditional law firm model of a paper-intensive practice. Paper files used by most law firms are a thing of the past at Brownson PLLC. The minimal amount of paper generated in our office is recycled.
Enhanced Confidentiality and Efficiency
Our virtual office has the added benefit of enhanced client security and confidentiality as all client files and documents are protected by advanced electronic software. This also enables us to operate much more efficiently, resulting in cost savings to our clients.
Beyond Our Operations
Brownson PLLC is actively involved in larger efforts to go green. Since 2011, Capella Tower, the home of Brownson PLLC, has maintained Leadership in Energy & Environmental Design (LEED) Gold Certification. The U.S. Green Building Council’s LEED green building certification system is the foremost program for the design, construction, operation, and maintenance of green buildings.
By using less energy, LEED-certified buildings:
- Save money for families, businesses, and taxpayers;
- Reduce greenhouse gas emissions; and
- Contribute to a healthier environment for residents, workers, and the larger community.
For more information, visit http://www.usgbc.org/leed/certification